How can you support our projects in Ghana?
For our work we depend on gifts from individuals, schools, churches, companies and others. The money we receive for our projects has doubled for a number of years with subsidies from co-financing organizations. In the years 2013-2015, this doubling took place through a subsidy from Cordaid. ELPG was previously supported by Impulsis and Wilde Ganzen. Unfortunately, since 2016 we no longer receive subsidies related to government cutbacks. Cordaid no longer supports projects in Ghana. However, in 2017 we received a one-off gift from Kerk in Actie for the Farmer-to-Farmer program in Sirigu.
- Support the ELPG with a gift or authorization for a periodic gift.
- You can also publicize our work in your circle of acquaintances, employment, school or association. Read our tips for promotions by companies, schools and institutions in the tab opposite.
Your donations to the ELPG are tax deductible; ELPG is recognized by the tax authorities as a Public Benefit Organization (in Dutch: Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, ANBI).
- If you conclude an agreement of at least 5 years, your gift is fully tax deductible and there is no threshold. You can also contact our chairman for this. In consultation we can send you brochures and/or photo material. Or we provide a presentation. Various Ghanaian utensils and 2 roll-up banners are available for promotion of ELPG.
- Finally, ELPG can also use help in recruiting donors. Would you like to help us with that? Let us know!
All donors receive the circular letter from ELPG (in Dutch, including an annual overview of income and expenditure). In addition, information is available on this website, including the annual report and official financial statements (prepared by an accountant from an independent accounting firm).
Rabobank IBAN: NL36 RABO0311 05 39 63
Account name: Stichting Ecologische Landbouw Projecten Ghana
For companies, schools or institutions that want to do more for ELPG than a one-time donation, we have the following ideas:
- an annual contribution
- offer folders/newsletter of ELPG to customers/visitors
- use photos/information about projects in Ghana
- set up tip jar for projects in Ghana
- organize an event, for example the sale of certain products or the sales on a specific day linked to a contribution of your company to projects in Ghana
- donate gifts for a festive gathering (such as anniversary, opening of a new building) or open day/excursion for ELPG
What can the ELPG contribute to your action?
- photos/information material/Ghanaian utensils/roll-up bannners
- lecture or presentation
- PowerPoint presentation that can be shown without explanation
- mention of your company or organization in the newsletter and on the website, if you appreciate this.
We are happy to discuss the options with you. Click here for contact details.
* Public Benefit Organization (in Dutch: Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, ANBI).
6871 JT Renkum